Fork In Politics
Video 4: The Labour Party & Their BNP & Sexual Deviant Candidates
During the May 2015 general election my labour opponent told me one day that UKIP has some very odious people in it. It is true, there are some. However, with the allegations of racism that abounded, mainly coming from Labour and the trade unions, it seemed very hypocritical. UKIP has an automatic ban on any ex BNP members joining - something Labour seem to forget. They have had so many politicians imprisoned for deviant behaviour and a whole host of other criminal behaviour. So, I did a video about it, just to set the record straight.
The resources for this are substantial, however I thought it essential hat I reference all statements. Below are the links, but the document you can download has comments on it. I must apologise that I have used BBC news and Manchester Evening News website as resources. I do not like using sources that show or exhibit bias, but unfortunately on a few occasions one must use them as a resource.
I can confirm that within hours of them going up someone had reported Part 2, so I had to slightly edit it and put it back up. Fortunately, that appears not to have caused any further problems.
Video 1: Episode 4 (Part 1 of 2) Labour Party & Its BNP Candidates
Video 2: Episode 4 Part 2 Labour Candidates & Deviants
David Sylvester. UKIP councillor who said that his god caused the 2013/14 floods were caused by marriage rights in the UK were made equal regardless of sexuality. He gave UKIP a bad name. He lost his seat spectacularly in 2015. Needless to say, UKIP kicked him out of the party in 2014 for his stupid comments.
Then Lynton Yates, the UKIP candidate that said that disabled people on benefits should be banned from driving. Thankfully he was not elected.
Then, the horror story. Robert Blay, who stood for the North East Hampshire constituency. He was filmed making the most repulsive racist bullsh!t imaginable. He even threatened to shoot his conservative rival if he ever became Prime Minister because (bizarre) his family history had not been in England for long enough, despite that his conservative rival had been born in the UK. Thankfully, he was a) not electedand b) immediately kicked out of the party.
Then the straw that broke the camel's back. Kim Rose, who was standing as the UKIP candidate for Southampton Itchen, was questioned by police because he had served sausage rolls at an event. Yes, providing food to members of the public is illegal (it's called treating). The party never recovered from this scandal. He came third on polling day.
List of councillors
1. Maureen Stowe. Elected as BNP councillor 2003, she joined the Labour Party June 2004, but remained on the council as an independent. She passed away May 2012.
2. Trevor Maxfield. Was the BNP’s Blackburn with Darwen branch organiser. Joined Labour 2010 and stood as Labour councillor 2011 to fight the Darwen’s Earcroft ward, which he won with 43.1% of the vote. He won again in 2015. So happy were Labour to take this BNP branch organiser that they made him the town Mayor of Darwen
3. Robert Fraser Labour county councillor was fined by Labour for saying "stick a knife in you as soon as look at you" and some Europeans "make the Irish look like complete amateurs". He came last in the 2015 election.
4. Teresa Aldred 2015 labour candidate for, was previously seen in a BNP video celebrating with BNP members[
6]. The former head goon of BNP, Nick G, was in the video also. A photo of her also appears on the BNP website. She is alleged to have made a facebook post in 2013 saying she would vote BNP. She was elected as Labour councillor for the Thurncourt ward on Leicester City Council in May 2015.
5. Margaret Burke was elected as a councillor in 2014 for Milton Keynes. Ms Burke and her ex husband ran a Nazi group and had Hitler as their idol. They ran the Milton Keynes November 9th Society. She was elected as the Stantonbury ward Labour councillor in 2014. When she selected by Labour in 2012 the tories wrote to Harriet Harmon to say it was rank hypocrisy. Needless to say, Labour were not moved by this and Ms Burke continued on as a Labour Nazi elected official.
2. Labour & Its Criminals.
1. William Straw, son of Jack Straw, was cautioned for selling cannabis. He's a drug dealer. Labour had him standing in Rossendale & Darwen - the place with a former BNP councillor as its mayor, as the Labour Parliamentary candidate. The MP hopeful received backing from ex BNP organiser Trevor Maxfield, which damaged him slightly in 2013. This is Mr Straw with a racist group in 2014. He came second with a very credible 17,193 votes. Conservative Jake Berry won with 22,847 votes.
2. Councillor Brian Gate: The head of children’s welfare at Harrow Council has quit after being arrested on suspicion of possessing child pornography. Councillor Brian Gate, 57 and a father of two, who was the council’s cabinet member for children, schools and families was arrested at his home last month by Scotland Yard detectives and accused of possessing indecent images of children. He allegedly received a caution and quite his post.
3. Labour councillor (for Fallowfield, Manchester) David Royle was arrested in September 2015 for alleged rape and sexual offences against a young boy. His mobile number, if you want it, is 07508 036 024.
4. Labour councillor (for Nelson’s Clover Hill ward on Pendle Council) faces prison after admitting child sex offences. He was arrested in November 2014 but not charged until July 2015. The Tories claim there was a cover-up at Pendle Council. He was due to be sentenced on 28 September 2015, but I cannot find any references to Burnley Crown Court sending him down. He lives at 84 Waidshouse Road Nelson BB9 0RZ Tel: 07805 374619.
5. Terry Brooks Labour councillor (for) was the cabinet member for public protection at Thurrock Council. He was sacked from his cabinet post in July. he was arrested for child porn offences in August. The investigation is on-going. He resigned or was removed from Thurock Council on 5th August 2015 having been elected 16th
October 2014. He lives at 5 Palmers Drive, RM17 5RA.
6. Rochdale Labour councillor until 2014, Jonathan Burns, was arrested for child sex offences. He hanged himself days after being released on bail.
7. Simon Carter I think is the vilest of them all. He was a Labour Councillor on Bury Council for the Tottington ward from June 2012 until he was removed in September 2015. He has admitted 16 counts of making indecent images of children. It is alleged the pictures showed scenes of children being raped. The disgusting pervert was not jailed. He was sentenced to a three-year community order, a three-year supervision requirement, complete a programme for sex offenders, is subject to a sexual offences prevention order and must sign the sex offenders’ register for five years.
So, you see, Labour is a party filled with racists and perverts. They have no right to cast aspersions on UKIP candidates simply because the party may have some members who are less than likeable. The Labour Party, as with all parties except some minority parties, is always going to have people who are odd, perverts, criminals and simply disgusting people.
The above is simply a short look at Labour and perverts. There are substantially more in terms of candidates convicted of fraud, violence, electoral fraud, arsonand, of course, with expenses fraud.
This website is © Kalvin Chapman 2015 & 2016. This website is owned and operated by Kalvin Chapman, and is promoted by Kalvin Chapman on behalf of UKIP, UKIP Stretford & Urmston and UKIP Manchester